Birthday Brunching

First and foremost - a BIG Birthday Eve shoutout to my birthday twin Nadine. I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow sweet friend! 


My friends spoiled me over a fun birthday brunch this weekend. It's always so hard to pick a restaurant because we have the really great problem of so many brunch spots to choose from in Central Florida. This time, we went to Maxine's on Shine which is super cute neighborhood restaurant tucked away close to Downtown Orlando. Oh did I mention they have giant mimosas? 


Dress {only $35} | Sandals in Sea Shell Pink | SunniesNecklace | Drusy Ring in Rose Gold | Lipstick in Creme Cup












In other news, Lil' Miss officially started VPK last week. She had been in Pre-K, and is now one of the "big kids" at her school since VPK is the last year before Kindergarten which she is very proud about. Where did my itty bitty baby go?! She's also a champ about wearing a uniform, and still wearing a mask to school. 



Last weekend, H and I snuck in a quick date night to hit up a few local spots. We finally checked out a hidden tiki bar for pre-dinner drinks, and enjoyed dinner outside under a big covered patio due to the rain. Has it been extra rainy this summer where you are too? 


Tiered Cami {50% off} | Shorts | Bag | Sunglasses | Sandals








And last but not least - I caved and ordered my first ever pair of boyfriend jeans which I'll report back on after they arrive, and I take them out for a spin. Despite what Gen Z'ers may say, I'm still one of Team Skinny Jeans' biggest cheerleaders. So, I chose a pair that doesn't look too baggy in the waist area, and are cuffed at the bottom for definition. Fingers crossed! 




Shop this Post



14 comments:

  1. So glad you were spoiled for a prebirthday celebration and happy almost birthday!! I cant believe she will be in Kinder next year - gah! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab pre-birthday celebration!! Those giant mimosas are serious business haha. That tiki bar looks fun too and I love seeing your little cutie! Have a great day friend! XO, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Eve!!!!! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend celebrating. I need one of those mimosa's ASAP!!! Love little miss in her uniform, way too cute! Have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mimosas are incredible!! Oh my word. And little miss looks absolutely adorable in her uniform. Seriously, the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is a cutie! My husband and I are taking an overnight trip in two weeks and I cannot wait. It has been at least 4 years since we have done that.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Eve! I hope you have a great birthday. This weekend looked like it was a lot of fun! I would love one of those mimosas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy almost birthday friend! You looked so fab celebrating! And way to go S, but really how DID she get so big and grown?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely in that dress! & Happy birthday! Wishing you all the best for your next trip round the sun x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had a fabulous time celebrating birthdays! That giant mimosa looks amazing! Your daughter is so cute in her school uniform!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy happy birthday!

    Cheers to a great year of VPK for your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthdayyyyy! So lovely and fun that your girls treated you to brunch- and OMG that huge mimosa looks like heaven!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Um can we talk about that mimosa?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look FANTASTIC and oh my those mimosas are SO big! Yes, please! It is my birthday month, too!! Happy Birthday!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday! it looks like you've had fun celebrating - the dress you wore for brunch is so cute! :)

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete