Smooth Like Butter

What is a recent trend that took you a while to get on board with? For me it was biker shorts, and I'm so glad that I finally came around because they're insanely comfy and perfect for working out, lounging at home, or out running errands and grabbing coffee. I chose the Lula Biker Shorts in Ultimate Gray from Aikka Activewear, and LOVE that they're a women owned small business that uses high quality fabric and has affordable prices. Seriously - both the biker shorts and yoga pants further down feel and fit just like my much pricier lululemon pieces. Smooth like butter! Great products, affordable prices, and a feeling of confidence - yes please! 


Biker Shorts {only $28} | Sports Bra | Dolman Top | Sunnies




When the weather gets cooler (in like 4 months - ha!) I'll pair them with a pullover or slouchy long sleeve tee. I've also seen people pair biker shorts with a nice top, blazer, and heels and I have to say I kinda like it. 






I can never get enough of cozy athleisure pieces especially after all the extra time at home this past year. I mean who doesn't want to be comfortable?! Especially when you can easily transition from the couch to working out or heading out on a Target run. 


Cora Legging {only $36} | Yoga Mat | Sunglasses




Still laughing at the comments my long-suffering blog photographer husband made while snapping these pics - "Why are you smiling? Who smiles while they're working out?" And he couldn't be more right. The RBF is FIERCE when I'm working out or simply laying around - HA!










**Save 20% off any order with code KATE20 and also enjoy free shipping within the United States **


**This blog post is in collaboration with Aikka Activewear, however all opinions are my own.


Shop this Post





9 comments:

  1. The pop of mint green is so good and of course I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these pieces look so comfortable! Love the color and that you are supporting a women owned business!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those purple leggings! Such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts look so good on you! Love the color of the leggings. I have some black biker shorts that I really like to work out in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing pieces of sportswear. Theses pants look so comfy. And I love the colors you picked.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes biker shorts are great I like to wear them under short dresses and skirts. I told a roommate I did this and she was like " do you have issues?" LOL, NO! Haha OK maybe a little. But seriously they do come in handy and loving these lavender yoga pants too! Great poses BTW.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love soft buttery workout clothes. And if I can get them cheaper than Lululemon, I am all about it. I am not into the biker trend, but the pants and that top are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. I love these pieces.

    ReplyDelete