Bubbles and Pumpkins

October has arrived, and we decided to ride it's coattails this weekend before I have to travel again for work. I kicked off Saturday with a hair appointment to go shorter and darker with my hair (ahem - and cover up all the grays which are multiplying by the day) before we headed out to the pumpkin patch where lil' miss had a ball loading up pumpkins, petting the farm animals, and her first ever hayride.

But it's Florida... so we do all the fun fall stuff in tank tops and shorts (which as you know I'm perfectly fine with). Shout out to the girls I saw at the pumpkin patch in sweaters and boots in the 89 degree weather. I've done a lot of stupid things for the 'gram, but I won't do that. Sorry not sorry.


My drink of choice this weekend was bubbles (of course!), but this time from a can. I've officially hopped aboard the train full steam ahead for the canned wine trend. Add bubbles and I'm even happier! Have you tried Shamps yet? If not, and you're like me and don't like your wine/bubbles to be too sweet or too high cal - then you'll LOVE this! No artificial flavors, less than 1g of sugar, and only 110 calories - slip one of these cans in your bag for all the fall fun!

Top {Only $20} | Lace Bralette {Only $17} | ShortsSneakers | Necklace | Bracelet | Sunglasses

"All Class - No Glass"


Lil' miss was in pumpkin heaven, and picked up practically every pumpkin in the patch. She would have brought them all home if she could, and is excited to have more decor for her upcoming birthday party. 

Lil' Miss' festive t-shirt (size up - it runs small)



(Bonus points for spotting one of the girls in the background doing it for the 'gram)


Shop this Post




23 comments:

  1. I think S loves the pumpkin patch and I love that she wanted all the pumpkins to take home with her!! I'll need to see where up here carries Shamps - Sounds so good! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I am so glad Lil Miss had the best pumpkin patch experience. Such a cutie and I am totally with S, I wanna take home all the pumpkins too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG dont even mention gray hair because they've declared war on me. i have to do a 'root touch up' every 4wks otherwise it's old hag city *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not now and will not ever understand taking photos in outfits that are not suitable for that weather day.

    I love the little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that Shamps sounds SO good! And Serena looks like she is in pumpkin heaven! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. S is just so cute!!! Love her!! (Shout out to you for not sporting sweaters and boots when you can sport a tank top and shorts... lol.) You already know I love your hair. Can't wait to see where work takes you next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for all of the Fall birthdays and pumpkins! Love your hair and that you didn't cave to the Fall pressure in heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is too cute at the pumpkin patch. Shamps sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been covering the gray for a few years now, thankfully highlight is doing the job. Need to bring the boys to a pumpkin patch soon. They enjoy it each year.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great pictures! I miss when my kids were that little - time flies!! Love your top and sneakers!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shamps sounds so good! Love your hair and the cutest pumpkin patch pictures, goodness how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her shirt. My girls would love it too. And yes to that Shamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shamps sounds yummy! Looks like you guys had a blast at the pumpkin patch. I don't know how one would survive in 89 degree weather in a sweater and boots. No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The perfect fall day! And your little punkie is just the cutest :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shamps sounds perfect to bring to a fall fest! I love your hair! Your Lil Miss is adorable and looks like she had a blast at the pumpkin patch!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love seeing your sweet baby girl pop up on here! She's getting so big! I'm glad y'all had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great pumpkin patch pictures. Here in Texas, I have definitely tried to wear a sweater for those fall pictures, but it just isn't happening anymore...too hot! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this looked like a lovely day. Pumpkin and apple picking are so fun though not sure I will get to them this year. And I hear you about the grays lol

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like the perfect fall weekend! We went pumpkin picking too and it was the best! Love this time of year!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such an adorable post dear! Love your cute photos!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's so fun you can visit a pumpkin patch! Such cute photos too :)

    Hope you're having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love a pumpkin patch visit! Super cute pics, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun day at the pumpkin patch!! I am definitely going to get on board with Shamps, sounds fabulous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippersblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete