Mirrored Sunshine

I can't believe it's already time for one of my favorite holidays of the year - the 4th of July! Are you ready for all the pool party, grilling, and fireworks viewing fun? I say YES please! Bring on all the red, white, and blue and of course sparklers! With all the pool and beach time over the long weekend, a fun pair of cheap sunglasses and of course SPF are very necessary (also please don't forget to re-apply sunscreen and get your annual skin cancer screening at the dermatologist - I can't stress that enough).

Top {On sale for less than $21} | ShortsSandalsNecklace | Bag | Double Ring | Lipstick | Women's Sunglasses


Everyone knows that I love the summertime, I mean how can you not?! All the extra hours of sunlight, patio dining (and of course patio drinks!), boat days, trips to the beach, lounging around the pool, and the fashion! Unpopular opinion here - summer fashion is WAY better than fall fashion. I've always felt that fall fashion is just sweaters, jeans, boots, and scarves - wash, rinse, repeat. I just love the wide variety in the summer - shorts, skirts, sundresses, maxi dresses, rompers, jumpsuits, all the fun and flirty tanks, and finishing off each look with cheap prescription glasses for the air conditioned indoors or the great outdoors. 


I'm still super scared of laser eye surgery even though I need to just get over it already so I can skip the precious step in getting ready each day of putting in my contact lenses. For now, I just need a new pair of women's prescription glasses which will be nice and polished for the office. Have you had laser eye surgery? Is it really scary or totally worth it? Help tip me one way or the other pretty please! For this summer, I'll just stick to my trusty contact lenses and a cute pair of mirrored sunnies!


*This blog post is in collaboration with Jupitoo, however all opinions are my own

Shop this Post



13 comments:

  1. Those sunnies are cute!!! I wear glasses around the office, watching tv, driving, etc. I wont even do contacts because they drive me crazy. I don't ever see myself doing laser eye surgery. I wish I could get over it too, but I cant lol. I love all the fun dresses of summer!!! And sandals! I am going to miss my wedge sandals when I put them up for the year. But since that isn't until like November....we got some time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 4th of july. enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color green looks fab on you! And yes girl--I am terrified of laser eye surgery too so it looks like it's contacts for me for life haha! Happy 4th!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunnies are SO CUTE! And I'm with you on the laser eye surgery... EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those sunnies. They are perfect. I totally need to get a pair of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had laser surgery years ago and it was amazing for about 5 years then my eyes started to deteriorate again. I'm back to contacts and glasses but my prescription is no where near as strong as it was before the procedure. I would definitely do it again even though it didn't last that long. It was so nice to wake up and be able to see the clock! Love your sunnies! Happy 4th!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. This green color is so gorgeous on you babe!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes for finding the right eye surgeon and for a successful laser eye surgery should you decide to go that route!!!
    I love the bright green colour, lace inset and look of the fabric of your Lace Trim Camisole Top from Nordstrom and the sunnies you accessorised your OOTD with. You look fabulous!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't weigh in on eye surgery, but you look amazing in that green! You definitely should rock that color when you an because it's gorgeous with your hair and your tan!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sunnies are SO stinking cute! And I always love when you rock your signature shade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute green cami and I really like those mirrored sunnies! Sunnies are a year-round essential here, as is sunscreen!

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) It's been a quiet one for us, with the rain!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute on you dear! Loving the green cami too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE summer fashion as well! your green cami looks so pretty and it has the perfect green shade! best wishes for a successful laser eye surgery! x
    have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete