May Favs

Happy Friday and first day of June! It's officially one of my favorite months because summer is just starting. So, let's kick off this fabulous time of year with a round up of my May favorites.....

Fashion

Pants {Less than $16} | Top {similar} | Sunnies | Heels | Lipstick in Smile | Cuff {similar}

Top {Only $9!}| Shorts {Less than $20} | Wedges | Sunnies Lipstick Double Ring

Dress {similar} | Sandals similar} | Clutch Necklace | Double Ring | Lipstick

Around Town


I headed out on a "school night" to venture down to Disney Springs for the first annual Spring Showcase event at L'Occitane for an evening of sipping, tasting, mingling, and pampering with other local bloggers and store owners. I almost didn't go because I was afraid to go by myself and mingle, but I'm so glad I took the plunge and went. 


Travel


A group of us rented out a few beach suites at The Ringling Beach House in Siesta Key which was perfect for our little families over Mother's Day Weekend. Full recap found here



Purchases

Dress {On sale - 40% off}

As I mentioned in this postI was so sick of seeing these wedges everywhere last year... well in blog land not in day to day life - ha! I refused to even think about them, but then this year I came across them again and instantly fell in love. They totally grew on me, and I finally pulled the trigger over the holiday weekend with them being on major sale for less than $100. Run don't walk to scoop up your pair if you've been waiting like me for a great deal. 

Wedges {33% off}



23 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures. Your outfits are so cute!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Macy's yesterday and noticed those MK wedges are still being sold - since I have two pairs in two different colors it always makes me realize what a great purchase it was!! May was great but June will be awesome for you as well! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. June is my favorite month too! Work it girl! Love your outfits and those wedges are too cute and perfect! I can't wait to get to the beach!

    Have a great weekend!! Melanie | Toots + Dill Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the CUTEST!!!! Have a fabulous Friday and YES to JUNE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got the wedges! And I love your coverup at the beach! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wedges are totally cute! There are so many Marc Fisher that I want right now. HOpe you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love that mixed pattern top! I need to look at the jersey dress because it looks nice and flowy. Yay for all the summer fun in June! Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had such a fun month! And yes to that pineapple dress! It's so cute, but anything with pineapples usually is! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many fun summery outfits! The L'Occitane event sounds like so much fun and it's the best when you find something (on sale) that you've been thinking about forever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't bought those pants yet but I need them! What a fun school night out. Man you have me wanting the beach! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Killing it as always girl! I always hesitate to go to events by myself and mingle, but am always happier once I get there and do it. I read about your vacation earlier this week and that resort sounds lovely! I need to plan something for next summer when Ben is older and we can get better sleep while away! (hopefully!) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's so funny you didn't like those wedges last year and love them this year. they are very cute! love that dress too. i'm trying to be good in june, already struggling on the first day lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Great photos :)

    - www.youthofthesun.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute outfits for different occasions! I adore the pineapple dress and the romper with the studded heels is also a fave! Have a great weekend pretty lady and enjoy the sunshine! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many cute outfits in May!! I still can't get over how flattering those pants are on you! That white dress looks REALLY good, too! That's great silhouette for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the ultimate deal finder! And I'm so happy you were able to snag those shoes! I want them too but I'm terrified I will trip and break an ankle (I'm so bad in any heel!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That striped navy top with those wedges is my favorite outfit! What a fun trip for Mother's Day with friends! Hope you are having a great weekend :-)

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  18. love love love those wedges! your beach trip looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete

  19. This is such a lovely idea! I totally want to try this!!

    Heart shape keychains for girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't you just love those Marc Fisher wedges?! I have them in two colors and wear them almost every day. I seriously love that tank dress too, I need to scoop that up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love June too! So many fun summer things ahead. It's the best when the season is just starting and you still have 3 more months to look forward to :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many cute looks!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like May was a fun month with lots of cute outfits! How is this year flying by so quickly?!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete