It's Gonna be May

Sorry...had to, but at least I didn't post the meme. I love the month of May though, as the April showers have mostly moved on, the flowers are blooming - especially my favorite Magnolia blossoms, and the pool is warm enough for lounging in every weekend. In honor of April, which did not bring spring for most of the country and down here brought us a lot of rain I did have some favorites I wanted to recap.
This wrap dress which is perfect for work, and still on major sale for less than $24 and comes in 3 colors! Run don't walk to scoop up this office appropriate dress that meets all the criteria of staying comfortable in the warmer months.

Dress {Less than $24} Ankle Booties {40% off} | Bangles | Sunnies | Double Ring {10% off} | Necklace

Still obsessing over this cozy top. I love that it's breezy enough to keep wearing as the temps heat up especially paired with shorts and a pair of slides or sandals.

Top {40% off} Shorts {Less than $20} | Shoes {Similar} | Necklace | Double Ring | Sunnies


These green shorts... I must have had a thing for green in April. They've been on serious repeat each weekend paired with slouchy tops and tanks. Have I mentioned lately that spring and summer fashion is my fav? I have? Ok... 

Shorts {Only $16.99} | Top {similar} | Lace Bralette {Less than $17} | Ankle Booties {40% off} | Bangles | Double Ring | Necklace | Lipstick | Sunnies 


Lots of local fun checking out cozy coffee shops, new breweries, and the mini-golf pub crawl with Pamela, and some more outdoor living fun with Emily. We were WAY overdue for a good catch up over drinks and good food. 



*Introduced Emily to the amazingness that is frosé*


So much to love from the Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Bonus Event....
Limited Edition Cheek Palette


Wonderlust Perfume - even the bottle looks like a dreamy vacation sunset

Highlighter - marked down to only $17 which is a 50% savings!


Sinful Colors Easy Going - not from the Sephora sale, but only $2 at Target or Amazon and great staying power!


Finished Ozark, and started binging Scandal on Netflix. Oh yes, I'm extremely late to the Olivia Pope party, but better late than never right? Now I just need her work wardrobe, and flawless skin. 



What are some of your favorites from April?

25 comments:

  1. Everything looks so good!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sensing a green theme in today's post! I think it's great that you started watching Scandal now - you can binge on ALL the seasons and not have to wait for anything! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome weekend with friends! I watched all of scandal except for the last half season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had such a sweet weekend, so so good! Loving the Nars palette and I still have yet to watch Scandal. My mom said she lost interest after season 4 but I may still give it a good try. Have a super sweet start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We watched Ozark so quickly... I really liked it! Did you buy the cheek palette? I could never decide but now wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You find such great pieces at amazing prices! Isn't Olivia Pope's wardrobe ridiculous? Also, her wineglasses are a total must have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know that meme is going to be everywhere today!! Haha. May I ask how tall you are? Becasue I do love that dress but I'm worried that I am too short for it. :-/ Let me know. :-) Love that cold shoudler top too!! Have a great Monday!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ozark i just loved. such a good weekend you had! i'm loving that dress and of course that highlighter looks great - esp for the price point!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frose for the win!! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m so ready for all the sunshine that will be May too! It looks like you and Emily had a blast catching up this weekend! And I still haven’t tried frosé! Maybe that needs to be on the agenda for next weekend! And Olivia Pope can seriously do no wrong! She’s perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously cannot believe how fast time is flying!! May?! What the heck! So glad you're getting into Scandal- it's a great show & I'm so sad it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just started watching Scandal? Girl!! We watched the Finale last week. Olivia Pope does have some serious style! Sounds like you girls had some fun this weekend. Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first few seasons of Scandal are the best ones! Glad that you had a good April and hopefully May brings all of us better weather!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun weekend! Ugh this year is sure flying! I need to finish Ozark.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this wrap dress on you, and this cheek palette is adorable.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. She DOES have flawless skin, doesn't she? You'll enjoy Scandal! We loved it. The last two seasons get kind of weird/boring, though, but it's worth the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have some pretty magnolia trees in our neighborhood but I wish I had one in my front yard. They smell SO good! Fun times catching up on Saturday and trying out those delicious froses. I will be back for more sooner than later! xo Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been eyeing that midi dress since it went on sale. I really need to just order it! It so cute and I love the longer length. You are so right, perfect for the office!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  19. HA on the title :) You're the first person to post it! Even though I'll be seeing it all day tomorrow LOL. This dress is so cute on you and SUCH a freaking steal!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this post, the dress is awesome! XO

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You always look so cute in whatever you wear. And I love mini golf- it's just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I NEED the new season of Ozark to come out! Obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. TWO DOLLAR NAIL POLISH!?! That's insanity!!!!! (Still craving one of those froses... because it looks so refreshing right now!)

    ReplyDelete