NARS Deep Throat Blush

I hate to admit that I am one of the few people on this earth who do not absolutely love NARS Orgasm blush. I just wasn't wowed by it, plus I hit the pan pretty quickly which was even more disappointing. So, when I cashed in my 500 point reward at Sephora for the NARS Cults Favorite Pack I was excited to try out another shade and see if I'd have a better experience.


NARS Deep Throat Blush





I loved this blush so much more than Orgasm, because it's a softer subtle glow which is perfect for anytime.


*There's either too much or not enough light, I just can't get the lighting thing down*





What's your favorite blush?

10 comments:

  1. I am so glad you don't like Orgasm either! I do not like the way it looks on me and it's way too dark for me. I have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color!! I've yet to to try Orgasm, but have been wanting to. I'm going to compare the two colors and see which I like best. This one looks more "me".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their names are enough to make me blush lol!! Love how natural it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try this one out. I am bummed because now I have 500 pts and of course this set is gone haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Orgasm blush either. It was nice but it wasn't OMG AMAZING to me, haha. I'll have to try this one out next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't love Orgasm either! I will try this one! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nars orgasm works well for me. Deep throat looks pretty too! I also like Josie Maran coconut watercolor cheek gelee.

    But most days I wear bronzer over blush anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh this blush looks so pretty! I'm going to have to try it when my MAC is gone! Love it!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that it is a softer glow, very pretty. I am not one for wearing blush often, but I like when it is subtle. Some colors are way to pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting names for blushes! lol This color looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete