Sunday Social

Happy Sunday :) Linkin' up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social :)



1. What is currently on your wish list?

~ Lauren Conrad's new book "Beauty":



A Makeup Orgnanizer:



Viva La Juicy La Fleur:




NARS Albatross by recommendation from Katie 



Tory Burch Riding Boots:



Carrie Underwood tickets:



2. Share a new iPhone app you have recently discovered that we all need

~ I don't have any new apps, but my favs are Target, Jet Blue, Instagram, twitter, and Happy Hours (let's you know all the happy hour specials in the area).

3. What is a new fall tv show you've added to your DVR?

~ Nashville and Revolution






4. Share your social media links for us to follow you on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Tell us which is your favorite and why.

Twitter: @GreenFashonista

Instagram: @GreenFashionista

Pinterest: Green Fashionista

5. What is a tv show or movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over again?

~ TV show(s): Friends, The O.C., Big Bang Theory, and Seinfeld

~ Movie(s): All the Harry Potters (OBSESSED), Titanic, Wedding Crashers, and Mean Girls.

~ Song(s): Anything by Maroon 5 and Carrie Underwood

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever tire of Mean Girls. Awesome.

    I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see my mean girls post on Friday? I am terribly obsessed! And I just immediately downloaded the happy hours app! How did i not have that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via Sunday Social and we seem to have a bunch in common! First of all, I can't wait to read LC's book "Beauty" either! You should also give Maria Menounos' book a try. Nashville is my new favorite show. Those boots are killer and I want them, too. I love that you are a "Green Fashionista". So perfect! I hope that you can find the time to visit my blog and follow, as well. I definitely favorited you.

    xo,
    Brani Laine
    thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are so similar! i love nashville, i jsut downloaded their songs and i'm so happy w them, can't stop playing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a sample of La Fleur in my last birchbox, and I LOVE it! I want to order a bottle soon!

    ReplyDelete