It's OK Thursday

Happy Friday Eve! And Happy 1st Day of November! Before you know it, Thanksgiving will be here and then it'll be the madness of the holiday season.

Linkin' up with Amber and Neely for It's OK Thursday.


It's OK that...

~ We only got a handful of trick-or-treaters at the house last night. 

~ H ate so much of the candy I had bought for Halloween beforehand that it's a good thing we didn't get many trick-or-treaters :-P

~ I'm super excited that now that Halloween is over, Christmas specials will be starting on tv!

~ I've had a craving to go to IHOP for what seems like forever! I WANT PANCAKES! 

~ I can't wait for this election to be over because I am beyond sick of all the political ads tearing each other down. What happened to positive ads? 

~ I enjoyed the chillier weather the past couple days, but I'm more than ready for it to warm up again. I didn't move to FL for cold weather :-P

~ I want to go to the upcoming Maroon 5 concert not just because I've loved them forever, but I went to one of their concerts several years ago on my birthday and not only was it pouring and we all got soaked (outdoor concert) but I told everyone "you can't get THAT drunk on just beer" welp... I proved myself wrong that night and don't remember much of the concert. Oh to be young and stupid.. 

We definitely had a fun night despite the rain and drunkeness. And my friend Heather in the middle is going to be a mommy any day now! So exciting!

~ Every time I hear Nicki Minaj come on the radio I immediately change the station... her voice is like nails on a chalkboard... 

~ It's not bedtime without Everybody Loves Raymond on in the background. 

~ I hurt my back trying to help H bring our new tufted headboard boxes up the stairs. I'm walking like an old lady but we now have a pretty bed :)


What's OK in your life today?

2 comments:

  1. haha I love this! Visiting from Neely's link up. So glad to see another awesome blog. I'm definitely a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! that was me at my first Taylor Swift concert (I love her) and my friends and I were so excited, we took tequila shots beforehand... yea dont remember any of the concert! oops! I want to see pics of your tufted headboard!!

    ReplyDelete