1. Decorate the house for fall and not just for Halloween so the decor will carry through to Thanksgiving.
2. Try out new fall beers other than Oktoberfest and Pumpkinhead.
3. Go to a local Oktoberfest
4. Nights by the fire pit
5. Go pumpkin picking
6. Go wine tasting
7. Carve a jack-o-lantern
Last year's silly face
8. Go on a hayride and/or get lost in a corn maze
Getting lost in the corn maze last year....
9. Over indulge on s'mores and apple cider donuts
And what October is complete without watching "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"? Can't wait for the kick-off to holiday specials on tv!
What's on your fall bucket list?