1. Picked up the necessities at Trader Joes.. you know cookie butter and wine. I also picked up a few more cute lil' pumpkins and some cinnamon sticks for some mulled wine this weekend.
2. It's always a happy mail day when my new Rocksbox arrives, loving my new pieces.
3. I was excited to win one of the raffles at last week's mixer at work, and have been enjoying free morning Starbucks runs. Nothing is better than starting the day off with a nice warm Chai Tea Latte or an Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte.. YUM!
4. As sore/exhausted as I am after a good Barre3 workout, you seriously can't beat the amazing feeling after leaving class and enjoying a well deserved glass of wine. Counter productive? I think not...
*Yes that's a little white paw ~ doggy photo bombs are always cute*
5. It's not officially Halloween until my annual pumpkin is carved while watching "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". Started the project with Linus and the gang and finished up while watching the Saints game. Perfect Halloween-Eve.
Linking up today with Lauren for High Five on Friday, Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop, and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!