1. The last work mixer of the year was last night, and now it's time to vote on who's was best *ahem the tailgate last month was amazing*. But last night's Halloween Circus theme was nothing short of awesome. So.much.fun.
*Excuse the grainy iPhone pics*
I enjoyed some adult root beer floats and cotton candy vodka drinks while playing carnival games and even going through a haunted house.
2. Loving all the free Barre3 classes lately, and also loving the merchandise. I kinda need this Florida Barre3 tee for class don't you think?
3. Most newer construction homes around here do not come with fireplaces which made me sad. It didn't even cross my mind as we were working with the builder on our home. So what does one do without a fireplace? Buy an electric one of course! Can't wait to decorate it for fall and then of course hang my Christmas stockings with care.
4. Can't wait to go on safari and catch the Indiana Jones show. Maybe even a walk through Cinderella Castle.
5. Loving my recent finds on Pinterest:
Linking up today with Lauren for High Five on Friday and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!