What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! We're halfway there :)

~ I'm loving that the countdown to our vacation is almost over. Can NOT wait to have my toes in the sand and endless umbrella drinks in my hand.



~ I'm loving that it's May, my favorite time of year are the warmer months/longer days


~ I'm loving that my plans for H's 30th b-day party are coming together



~ I'm loving my recent finds on Pinterest:







LOVE this beach cover up













"Dive in" movie 


~ I'm always loving my amazing H :)





Linkin' up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday




What are YOU loving today?

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the striped top with salmon shorts! May have to recreate that one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOHOOO vacation! Sounds awesome!

    That cover up is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEk i am so excited for your VACAY!!

    I am loving that beach cover up & the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that maxi skirt and that necklace. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beach cover up and the outfit with the striped top and coral shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am NOT loving that I don't have a beach vacation until October!!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!! And thank the Lord for Pinterest....loving that beach coverup!!

    ReplyDelete