Margarita and Disney Loving Weekend

Happy Friday and last day of May! I love this time of year, it's the kick off to my favorite season and I love how late it stays light out. H and I enjoyed dinner out on the patio last night and played some cards and we listened to the neighborhood kids playing football and riding bikes. Love it!

Tonight, H is going to our neighbor's for a guy's poker night and I plan on relaxing by the pool with a good book and a Skinny Girl Margarita




Saturday, we are using our last FL resident pass for Disney and going back to Magic Kingdom since we barely scratched the surface when were there in early March. This time we plan on riding Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and staying late for the parade and fireworks. And of course I'll be donning my minnie mouse ears :-D



Sunday, we plan on relaxing by the pool with some frozen drinks and playing some more pool volleyball.(all I can think is "You gotta spike those Focker!") No gymnastics this week though that is for sure... my feet are still healing from last week's mishap. Yipes!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds fabulous! A day by the pool with a margarita sounds pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your night sounds fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Ashley. I'm an avid blogger and Creative Graphics & Web Designer. I am stopping by your blog from Aloha Blog Hop. I would love it if you would stop by ours as well. We have an awesome giveaway running right now. A winner will be chosen June 15th. Come join in on the fun!

    Website/Blog: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/blog

    Thanks so much!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete