London with Helene


Hey Green Fashionista readers!

I'm Helene and you can find me blogging over at Helene in Between. I am a huge fan of Kate and I have been following her since I started blogging! Since she and I both love to travel she asked me to share one of my favorite places I've been.



Now I am very lucky that I have gone all over. That's in part because my parents are college professors and ran a study abroad program in London.

I have been to London six times, and each time I find something I love more and more about it. There is so much history from the past mixed with culture and what's popular in the world today.

Here are some of my favorite sites:



Big Ben- one of the most famous sites in London. It's actually the nickname for the great bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster. Also, the underground aka the tube. The easiest and fastest way to get around the city.



St Paul's Cathedral, which sits at the highest point in London. The church is dated back to AD 604 and they still hold mass there! It is gorgeous inside and out (but you can't take pics inside!)



Tower Bridge. Don't be mistaken, this isn't London Bridge. London Bridge is not even half as pretty, also "London Bridge is falling down" has nothing to do with this particular bridge. But it is gorgeous and there is also a path you can walk on.




And of course, you can't go to London and not see Buckingham Palace. My favorite thing to see is the changing of the guard. Also, I hope to catch a glimpse of Prince Harry.


Hope you guys enjoyed my little tour of London!


I talk about Travel every Tuesday for Travel Tuesdays:





Thanks so much for having me Kate!




1 comment:

  1. I went to London for the first time last spring and saw all of the above. Gorgeous city with so much history!

    ReplyDelete