1. Tuesday, the 5k team had a happy hour so we could all get together before the race. It was great to see so many familiar faces, and some new ones as well. Such a great way for co-workers to come together and get some exercise.
2. I'm not sure how, but I had never tested the
3. I also need this pineapple ring in my life from Versona. Perfect accessory for spring and summer.
4. Picked up a bottle of my favorite Skinny Girl Margarita for the boat this weekend with Pamela and Kerri. Can't wait to relax in the sun with the girls, sip on yummy drinks, and I'm sure there will also be lots of dancing and swimming involved.
.... but can we talk about the amazingness that I stumbled upon when I was at the liquor store?
That's right girls... there is now mimosa flavored vodka. I'm assuming mixing this with some club soda will put your right outside brunching on a patio by the water. If there's something us bloggers know how to do better than shopping, it's brunch and mimosas.
5. The 5k was so much fun even in the rain, I did so much better than I thought I would do and barely had to stop. Afterwards, a bunch of us went out to celebrate downtown to continue the fun. More pics and a better review to come on Monday.