I've had a lot of items sitting in my online loves list for a while that I'm hoping to pull the trigger on with my 15% off this week:
Contour Kit - I've been intrigued lately by the art of contouring, and this palette is beautiful.
2. Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Sticks - Ever since Katie mentioned how she was able to perfect the art of contouring with these handy little sticks, I've been thinking that maybe this is the way to go instead of the palette.
3. Sephora Collection Contouring Brush - of course one will need a contouring brush if springing for the palette as well. A painter can't paint without a paint brush...
4. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette - I've heard nothing but amazing things about this all-in-one travel palette. I've been a huge fan of all three Naked Palettes, so I'm sure I'd love having everything I need all in one place.
5. NARS Dual Intensity Blush - such a beautiful two-in-one blush palette that will give you a soft beautiful glow.
6. Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo - I've been on the hunt for a good clarifying shampoo, and I've heard this one works wonderfully and smells great.
7. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil - just what I need for healthier and shinier hair that'll stand up to the Florida heat and humidity this summer. Plus you know it's great when it's on Allure's Best of Beauty List for 2014.
8. Clarisonic Mia Replacement Head - I can always use a replacement brush, as I use mine every day.
9. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer - I've been so let down by so many primers in the past few years, so when the fabulous Deborah recommended this one to withstand the Florida heat I knew I had to add it to my wish list. *fingers crossed*.
What do you plan on buying during the spring VIB sale?