All I got was a bunch of rocks....

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. I had a relaxing night with some wine, candy, and Charlie Brown while answering the door for trick-or-treaters. Perfection.


~ Passed out candy to the neighborhood kiddos last night, they're so cute and we saw some interesting costumes. So much creativity!

~ Got my Sephora VIB reward for 20% off my entire purchase. Can't wait to do some damage! I've been so good this year, it's time to reward my self  0:-)

~ Tried out some new red wine while waiting for trick-or-treaters

~ Picked up some new yoga pants and cashed in my free panty at VS

~ Roxy waiting for trick-or-treaters

~ Painted my nails for Halloween with "Creep" by UD Naked Nails

~ It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.... a true Halloween classic

Looking forward to going to the comedy club tonight with Emily and K and then I have big plans of relaxation for the rest of the weekend. I'm hoping to make some apple cider donuts this weekend as I can't seem to find any around here and some buffalo dip for the Georgia-Florida game tomorrow. Go bulldogs!



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Halloween night! Have a lovely weekend! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had such a great halloween! have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete