Happy Friday!

TGIF.. and around here it's finally starting to warm up. I enjoy being outside and can't stand the cold weather. I can't wait to go lay at the beach this weekend and enjoy the outdoors once again. Although.. I may end up a tad pink.

Tonight is my almost sis-in-law's boyfriend's birthday celebration. (Mouthful to say huh? It'll be so much easier to just say brother in-law in the future!)  I'm making buffalo chicken dip to bring over for the festivities and everyone always scarfs it down, it's SO GOOD!



The buffalo chicken dip recipe is:

2 cups of shredded chicken (cooked chicken)
2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese
12 oz bottle of Franks Red Hot
1 cup of Bleu Cheese dressing
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

Mix the shredded chicken, cream cheese, red hot, and bleu cheese dressing together and put in a 13x9 pan. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top and place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Then it's time to enjoy! Just serve it with tortilla chips and celery sticks.

I use a food processor to shred up the chicken, but you could just chop it with a knife too if you don't have a processor.

Also, I only use about 8 or 9 oz. of the Franks Red Hot instead of 12 because lets just say it wasn't good on our tummys for the next day or two after, the hotness was too much, but go for the full 12 oz. if you're brave!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on TK and was just browsing and saw THIS! I LOVE Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip, a friend of mine made it for a party a few months ago and FI can't get enough. Glad you're spreading the love.

    ReplyDelete