Thankful on this Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everybody has a relaxing day spent with loved ones eating too much turkey and drinking too much wine. I'm officially in the holiday spirit... Christmas cards are ordered, we're picking out a Christmas tree tomorrow, and planning is in full swing for our 2nd annual Christmas party at the house next weekend.

This past year has definitely had it's ups and downs, but there is so much to be thankful for and I thank God every day for His many many blessings.

~ I'm always thankful for my amazing H and our adorable duggy





~ I'm thankful for our wonderful friends and family. We are blessed with lifelong friends back in CT.... 


..... and a ridiculously fun group of friends here in FL that I know will be lifelong friends as well...extremely blessed.



With the fam at my cousin's wedding last spring


~ I'm always thankful for our travel experiences. 2013 brought 3 trips back to CT... 2 funerals and a wedding. Hopefully, my trips up there in the future are for all good things. Bring on more weddings and family memories!

2013 also brought lots of fun trips...

NYC with H ~ April


Punta Cana to celebrate H's 30th b-day ~ May 
Recap found here

Miami with friends ~ August 
Recap found here

Labor Day Weekend in St. Pete
Recap found here


Bahamas Cruise ~ November 2013
Recap found here


~ I'm thankful every day for our jobs in this economy and our beautiful home we watched be built 3 years ago.

~ I'm very thankful for our life in Florida. Every day I step outside and feel the warmth on my skin and see the beautiful palm trees and the sun is shining I can't help but smile. Especially when it's winter up north and all the trees are dead. Life is just so much better here, best decision we ever made :)

~ I'm thankful for our health and happiness of not just us but our friends and family as well

As you read this, my turkey is hopefully roasting in the oven while I enjoy some mimosas and am watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade before football is on for the rest of the day (before A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving of course!)


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment