What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! We're halfway there ladies, we can do this! Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



~ I'm loving that Boyz II Men, NKOTB, and 98 Degrees are going on tour together! Must.buy.tickets!!



~ I'm loving that the Super Bowl is this Sunday! I'm sad for football to be over, but can't wait to have fun with friends over good food and beers.



~ I'm loving that H's parents are officially house hunting down here. It'll be so nice to have some family here especially when we start our own little family.

~ I'm loving my new "do"




~ I'm loving my recent Pinterest finds:
















OPI Disney's OZ The Great and Powerful Collection for Spring 2013





Tiffanys Cocktails


Great spot for my 30th
















~ I'm always loving my sweet H



What are YOU loving today?

6 comments:

  1. Have you tried any of the OPI Disney's OZ The Great and Powerful Collection for Spring 2013? I also recently came across this on Pinterest and thought they were super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously want to go out and buy all the OPI OZ collection. ALL OF IT. Must be the Kansan in me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fab girl! I'm loving it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh I had no idea they were touring together?! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great!! And I want tickets to that concert too! That would be insane!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair! It was worth the wait! I also feel ya on the dog sign; who knew bullies would shedd so much?!
    -Hannah
    shineisntalwaysshimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete