Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone has been enjoying this lovely long weekend with friends and family. We had a crazy busy but FUN packed weekend which I'll come back and recap later, but just wanted to pop in and say "hi" to all my lovely readers and remind those of you who are upset and think that Labor Day signals the end of summer... have no fear! Summer doesn't officially end (in my book) until the calendar says it does. And the calendar says the first day of fall is September 22nd so keep up those beach trips and bbq's my friends :)

We're getting ready to have some friends over for a BBQ this afternoon, so I'll leave you with a little riddle...

What happens when you put 4 grown men on a swing?



(they're so happy here)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This happens:


The girls were in tears, it was so hysterical watching the looks on their faces as they came crashing down! We wish we could have captured it on video, but no one saw it coming. It was a real life "America's Funniest Home Video" moment except we don't have video booooo. 

Happy Labor Day! :)


2 comments: