Fall Blog Swap Goodies

Happy Friday!! The weekend is finally here! :)


I was a super happy girl when I got my package from my fall blog swap partner Julie the other day. She packed in so many fall goodies that I can't wait to start enjoying!




My favorite item just may be the pumpkin flavored coffee syrup... YUM!

She seriously sent me everything fall related! A pumpkin candle, dark nail polish, apple cinnamon oatmeal, hot cocoa, tea, candy, soup, and even a pumpkin beer! 



I've already painted my nails with some of my new polish. This pic doesn't do the color justice, it's really pretty. 

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love that she sent you a pumpkin beer, too! I'm not a beer fan, but I do like that beer...wish it had more pumpkin flavor in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you at Friday Chaos. I like the bag, looks like it was super thoughtfully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!! love pumpkn beer...what a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff!!! Cute pup! I have a Bulldog too! They are the best

    ReplyDelete