Friday Randomness

TGIF!! I'm enjoying some pizza and a glass of Shiraz. Perfect Friday night in! H is finishing up the chairs on our new dining room set and I'm enjoying some Big Bang Theory. 

Last night, we went out for our friend's b-day to a place that's near the train tracks, and every time the train goes by they offer "train shots" for only $1.50 each. It was a lot of fun, and we did one round of train shots with everyone, but didn't get too crazy since we had work this morning boooooo!

I was looking forward to staying in tonight and relaxing since we'll be redonkulously busy the rest of this weekend. 

Tomorrow, I have a bridal shower then H is picking me up and we're meeting up with a few other couples and going to a comedy club. After the comedy club, we're heading out for another friend's b-day. Soooo many birthdays! :-P

I took a Pinterest idea for the bottle of champagne that I'm including with my shower gift to the bride. 


Pinterest inspiration was wrapping a bottle of wine or champagne with a dish towel for the couple

Mine's not as pretty, but you get the idea ;)

Sunday, it's time for football! For which I'm sure I'll be whipping up some of my famous buffalo chicken dip since that's everyone's favorite. 


Happy Weekend Everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. AH! Were you at PR Taco?! I LOVED that place. When I was living in Winter Park I lived right down the street from there :) So fun and great, great food!

    ReplyDelete