A Tad Emotional this Friday

Happy Friday! I'm still just a tad emotional after watching Jeter's last home game last night... still so surreal. But I'm looking forward to a great weekend with dinner out tonight with my fav neighbor-friends, working on the house, and the final NYY vs. BOS series this season. Now onto my top favs from this week:

1. Some evenings just call for some Skinny Girl Margarita... even better was the fact that I scored this bottle for only $6 on sale! Now if I could only find their new Sparkling Margarita...





2. My brother sent me this pic of Jeter at one of his last home games, I'm sure it's zoomed in a lot but I thought it was a great shot! So proud to be born into a NYY family...RE2PECT!




3. The amount of rain we've been getting this past week has been no joke! The roads were flooding and it was an absolute mess! Our pool even overflowed onto the patio... ugh. But one good thing that comes from all this rain are the beautiful rainbows...





4. Had an impromptu neighborhood get together last night which included some fireball and catching up with several neighbors I hadn't seen in a while. Always a good time...





5. Loving these fabulous finds on Pinterest from this week:





















Linking up today with Lauren for High Five on Friday and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday! 


21 comments:

  1. Great pins!! I'm not a Yankees fan, BUT baseball will not be the same without Jeter. It's the end of an era for sure. It was crazy town around here the last couple of days with his retirement and so emotional! HOpe you have a fun weekend (as always!) girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with Fireball! So crazy that Jeter is almost done.. definitely the end of an era. I'm ready for some postseason baseball though :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit inspiration from Pinterest. So good. And that floral balcony shot... love! I'm not a Yankees fan either, but you have to get Jeter some respect for his career!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that first pinterest outfit is so cute! i love skinny girl drinks, my fave is the cosmo (i think.. its been awhile!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw clips from the game this morning and the shot of his nephew tipping his hat off to him and I thought that was so cute!! Absolutely love all your pinterest finds - so pretty! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to find the sparkling margarita either! So sad! Ugh so over this rain too... I heard its supposed to rain again today... and as I look out the window it's already clouding up again. We deserve like 2 weeks of amazing weather after this! Happy Friday girl!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers crossed for better weather this week! Hope the pool situation gets fixed soon! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still very emotional too. I cried my eyes out last night. #RE2PECT

    Amy @ http://nystateofmind5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been on the verge of tears all week... so bittersweet!

      Delete
  9. I'm not a Yankees fan but I was tearing up looking at pics from last night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try the sparkling Margarita too. Love that first outfit pin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your Pinterest inspiration, good stuff! Hope you get some better weather, have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes fireball and margaritas! Does anyone know if it's easy to make martinis? It's just vodka and some type of flavored alcoholic syrup, right?

    Having the neighbors over can be fun but I have a hard time if I have to get up early since I don't know when to say when.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so over all of this rain too, it's too much already. Loving all of your fabulous Pinterest finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now where does one find Skinny Girl on sale!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. love skinny girl margarita!! cheers & happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gal! don't be afraid to link up for oh hey, friday too! http://farmerbell.blogspot.com (ps. loving your pinterest finds! just like everyone else.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the first outfit you found on Pinterest! Its too cute & I so can see me wearing it this Fall / Winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always have the hardest time fining Skinny Girl products. Aren't they supposed to have a line of just normal wine too? Not like margaritas or vodkas, just wine? I wish they would stop hiding it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. they have several ready to drink cocktails, but also vodkas and wines too. I see it everywhere in all the liquor stores and even at Target. You can go to their website and enter your zip code into their product locator ;-)

      http://skinnygirlcocktails.com/?product_locator=true

      Delete
  19. i pinned that same pic on pinterest with the striped shirt - LOVE it! and my best friend is a new yorker -she was definitely emotional too over jeter. kinda sad!

    ReplyDelete