It's Ok Thursday

Happy Friday Eve! Linkin' up with Neely and Amber for It's Ok Thursday.





It's ok that...

~ I fully intend on watching every last second that I possibly can of the Olympics for the next 17 days.


~ I'm frustrated I've hit a plateau in my weight loss, but I have absolutely no problem having dessert every night. Nom nom nom..

~ We've lived in our house for over a year now, and we're only just now getting a ceiling fan for our master bedroom. Slllllackin...

~ I'm thinking about picking up a bottle of Skinny Girl Pina Colada not once but twice for this weekend. One for the beach on Saturday and one for a pool party at our neighbor's on Sunday. I introduced my neighbor to Skinny Girl Cosmos and she loves them, so I'm hoping she'll like the Pina Colada too.

~ I'm going through Harry Potter withdrawl because I haven't watched any of the movies in a few weeks. 

~ I egg on Roxy to chase the ducks down near the pond when we're on our walks. Too stinkin' cute! 

2 comments:

  1. I must try the Skinny Girl Pina Colada. We just got back from the Dominican where I totally indulged on the full fat Pina Coladas daily! I'm going through withdrawals but my hips say no! This is good compromise!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete