It's Ok Thursday

Happy happy Friday eve! Linkin' up with Neely and Amber for It's Ok Thursday. Hop on over and join in ;)






It's ok that....


~ I'd like to go to brunch again this weekend just for the amazing mimosas... so delish!

~ I'm flingin' flangin' excited Dallas already got picked up for a 2nd season :-D

~ I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxation.. we've been so busy that I'm reeeeeally looking forward to having nothing planned.

~ I can't stop pinning dip recipes on Pinterest

~ I'm watching the movie New Years Eve in the middle of July

~ I thought Magic Mike was awful

~ I've been totally rocking out to the 90's pop station on Pandora... hello Ace of Base, Backstreet Boys, La Bouche, and Third Eye Blind.

~ I'm already sick of hearing about the Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise divorce.


What's ok in your life today?

6 comments:

  1. I thought Magic Mike was pretty bad too. I knew going in it would be about strippers, but I thought there would be more substance as weird as that sounds. It was totally what I'd thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Mimosas! I haven't seen Magic Mike, Im getting less excited the more I hear people say it wasnt good!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stay away from 90's pop on Pandora! So good! :)

    <3 Melissa
    http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love brunch! mimosas - yum!! and I just made a dip that I pinned on pinterest - there are so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there!!! newest follower to your adorable blog! love it and i really think we could be friends :) you had me at the VIP table in vegas pic haha! would love if you followed me back!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com
    ps- magic mike was horrible, wasnt it? i mean, the storyline was terrible, but the whole seeing channing tatum's ass in the first 4 seconds of the movie wasnt all thaaaat bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. over the divorce too.

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete