Fill in the Blank Friday

TGIF!!! Time for my kick off to the weekend link up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do who's due date is only a few days away!! So exciting!




1. The last thing I ate was the new Kellogs Krave cereal.


2. The last song I listened to was "She Will be Loved" by Maroon 5


3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Kate}Kate, ate, tek, tak, eak, and that's about it.. pretty boring name lol. Except I do share it with my favorite duchess/princess!


4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick gold. I was going to say black, but black can get so boring and dreary when done too much. Gold is so vibrant and goes with everything and is my current obsession the past few years. Between sequins and all the sparkly good stuff or just a simple gold jacket or shoes, I'm in love!


5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find my wallet, phone charger, ear buds, chapstick, compact mirror/brush, checkbook, coupons, hand sanitizer, lysol wipes, sunglasses, Aleve, Viva La Juicy rollerball, gum, lip gloss, nail file, recent receipts, gift cards, etc..


6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to get back to work 0:-)


7. My all time favorite song to dance to is any song by Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, or Britney.



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment