Excuse Moi

At my last pedicure appointment, I got OPI's Getting Miss Piggy with It as it was a beautiful sparkly red and perfect for the holidays. I was long overdue for a pedicure today, so while H was getting his haircut, I went to get pampered at the nail spa and got another Muppets by OPI color. Today, I went with Excuse Moi. Another ode to Miss Piggy.


I know some people have a weird thing about feet so I'm warning you to look away now lest you get grossed out! 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright you asked for it!
.
.
.


Here's how it looks on:


Pretty soft pink with sparklies and it's from the Muppets OPI collection which I LOVE!

H and I also picked up paint and supplies to paint the kitchen at Home Depot today. We are planning on tackling that project tomorrow. Pics to follow!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend :0)

3 comments:

  1. I love the muppet collection!! So cute. Have you seen the new Nicki Minaj colors for OPI? They are gorgeous!

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the polish, hun. it's perfection. thanks for sharing. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Yes, I've seen Nicki Minaj's colors as well :0)

    ReplyDelete