Fill in the Blank Friday

TGIF! Linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday


1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is actually relax at home on the couch with H and our bulldog.

2. When I have free time I tend to be less productive than I imagined I would be. Whenever I have a day off with nothing to do, I have so many things planned and usually can't get to everything I invisioned.


3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would make myself a good  breakfast, work out, shower, schedule a pedicure, get stuff done around the house, read, catch up on the DVR, take Roxy for a nice walk, etc..


4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) Sometimes I enjoy my time to myself, but I love spending time with H and with our friends as well.


5. Most of my free time happens on the weekend or on days off. Evenings after work are too hectic... working out, showering, cooking dinner, cleaning up, etc.. by the time I hit the couch with H and Roxy I'm done-zo..


6. The best thing about free time is doing what I want/need to do on my own schedule and sleeping in!!


7. The next time I have free time I should probably catch up on sleep, clean the house, and finally finish The Hunger Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment