1. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray - I have such fine hair, and this little spray does wonders on thickening my hair. I just spray it on damp hair before blow drying.
2. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - On days where I don't
feel like have time to blow dry my hair, this spray gives me a simple fix. I just spray and scrunch my damp hair and I'm left with beachy waves after my hair air dries. You can find my review from last summer here.
3. Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hairspray - I pick this up at Target, and I love that it keeps my hair in place (also helps de-frizz) when pulled back without feeling hard and crispy. I'm able to still run my fingers through my hair when I take my hair down.
4. Pretty Hair Ties - In women's gym bags everywhere.
5. DryBar Triple Sec Dry Shampoo - This has been the best smelling/working dry shampoo I've tried out, but the price tag is a little steep. Considering I don't use it regularly, it'll last me a while.
6. Suave Keratin Shampoo - Smells great and helps my hair to look smoother and shinier after blowing it out.
7. Bed Head Curlipops Curling Wand - perfect for curling my hair without the dreaded curling iron clamp mark.
8. Sephora Pop-Up Travel Brush - perfect for carrying in my purse for touch ups throughout the day to keep my hair looking fresh.
9. HanaAir Blow Dryer - I still can't believe I won this fabulous blow dryer in Chelsea's giveaway. My hair has never been softer and healthier looking.
10. Sephora Detangling Comb - perfect for combing out wet hair after showering without getting knotted up.
11. DryBar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler - this brush has helped my hair experience less breakage which in turn helps it look healthier. Couldn't be happier with it!
12. DryBar Medium Round Brush - great for at-home blow outs.
What are some of your hair product must-haves?