1. There's this cute little cake shop near my job called Nothing Bundt Cakes, and they left a stack of vouchers for a free mini bundt. And if you know me at all I can never say no to cake, so I ventured over with my co-worker and we both picked up our free bundtlets. I got the white-white chocolate chip and split it with H at home and it was DELISH!
*Perfect little dessert*
2. Since I was off on Monday, I didn't make it to my usual lunchtime Bar Method class, so I improvised and did an online Barre3 workout at home. So happy to finally have some 3 lb. weights (I was using 5 pounders before which is a little too much for this workout). All you need for at home Barre3 workouts are some light weights and your kitchen counter.
3. Speaking of work outs, I have never been more thankful for the yoga classes offered at my job twice a week at lunch. It's such an amazing re-charge in the middle of the work day, and it's great to see them helping us with our health and wellness too.
4. Loving my latest Rocksbox delivery... another gorgeous statement necklace.
5. Loving my recent finds on Pinterest:
*Blue Lagoon, Iceland*
Linking up today with Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop, Christina for 5 on Friday, Tif for High Five for Friday, and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!