Katie's Top 5 Travel Spots

As I'm enjoying the last day of our whirlwind European adventure in Lisbon, I have Katie filling in for me today. I'm super excited that Katie will be coming to Florida this summer, and I'll also be going up her way to Chicago a few months later. We'll have to drink around the world at Epcot and eat our way around Chicago. Can't wait! Make sure you hop on over and check out her blog!


********************************************************


Hi everyone!  I'm Katie from the Katie Elizabeth blog.  I write about a variety of topics including my life as a newlywed in Chicago, my favorite recipes and my love for any and all beauty products!  I'm so excited to be posting here on Green Fashionista today and am only a little jealous of the amazing trip Kate is on ;)  In the spirit of vacation, I thought I'd share a few of the places that are on my travel bucket list.  A big thank you to Kate for having me!


+ London
I am DYING to go to London.  I'm hoping my husband and I can swing a Europe trip next summer and London will be our first stop.  I loved Princess Diana growing up (who didn't) and had grand plans to marry Prince William (again, who didn't?).  Since that didn't quite work out, I'll settle for a few glorious days of soaking up British culture and eating fish and chips for every meal.



+ Charleston, South Carolina
My husband and I are heading to Charleston for our first anniversary in July and we are so excited!  Neither of us has been before but it just seems like the one of the most romantic cities.  If we're being totally honest here, I fell in love with Charleston after watching Army Wives, HA!  Please tell me I'm not the only one that watched that show!



+ Paris
What girl doesn't want to visit Paris?  Seriously.  The food, the fashion, the museums, the Eiffel Tower.. yes please.  One of my absolute must do's in Paris would be to visit the lock bridge and leave behind a love lock.  I'm not sure you'd be able to drag me home after visiting this city.



+ San Francisco, CA
Ideally, this trip would begin as a road trip up the PCH (in a convertible, top down, of course) and end in San Francisco.  We'd visit Fisherman's Wharf, Union Street, Alcatraz, ride a trolley, and do a whole lot of eating - my favorite hobby.  Oh, and I'd totally have to visit the Painted Ladies to make my 90's kid/Full House/Mary Kate and Ashley fan girl happy!



+ Bora Bora
I am a total beach girl so Bora Bora is pretty much my dream vacation.  I'm going to have to save my pennies for this trip because I would HAVE to stay at the Four Seasons in one of these bungalows over the water.  Can you imagine?!  This would be an amazing anniversary trip one day.


I could go on and on with the places I want to visit but I'll stop with 5!  Have you been to any of these places?  What's on your travel bucket list?  Thanks again to Kate for having me :)  Hope you're having the most amazing vacation!

9 comments:

  1. Bora Bora - yes please!! All wonderful places and I'm so excited to knock off Paris & London off my travel bucket list this summer!! You guys are going to love Charleston - especially all the wonderful restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all of those places and I'd also add Greece to my list! I can't wait to hear your recap on Charleston, I'm dying to go there - all of the pictures always look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bora Bora in a hut over the water, yup that's my dream trip! One day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having me, Kate!! Enjoy the rest of your vaca - we can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DYING for Bora Bora - Paris left me breathless when I visited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bora Bora has been on my bucket list for years now! I just love the idea of staying in those cabins on the crystal blue water. That would be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little blog Katie & am now following you! Cannot wait to see more of you little blog.. Out of those 5 I have been to only Charleston SC & I promise you that you will love it... I feel in love with it when I was there :) I however would love to go to all the other places that you thought of :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Charleston or Bora Bora, but now I have two more places on my travel wish list! My current dream vacay is Brazil, though it changes quite frequently...there are just too many beautiful places to visit! I'd also love to do a long weekend in Savannah soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're travel twins! Except I live in CA so I've been to SF...but never up the coast to get there!

    ReplyDelete