Holiday Weekend Shopping

I'm not much for shopping on holiday weekends *I'd much rather be by the pool or at the beach* but I found a little time this past weekend to squeeze in some online shopping and a visit to ON to take advantage of some fabulous sales.

J. Crew Factory: 50% off everything!

J. Crew 3" Chino Shorts in Wild Strawberry


Sephora: Free shipping for VIB's *offer code is VF249S*

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray



Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head *make sure to replace every few months*




I also cashed in 500 points for the NARS Cult Favorites pack which includes blush in Deep Throat, eyeliner, lip liner, and eye shadow base. If you have been saving up your points, now's the time to cash them in! 


Old Navy: $8 shorts and up to 50% off the entire store




H stocked up on 2 new v-necks, sandals, and shorts while I got a new tank and some shorts for the upcoming Country Superfest next month.




I did a fantastic job of avoiding the fabulous sales by Kate Spade, VS, and Express this weekend even with them bombarding me with emails. Just hit delete ladies and never look back!


Did you hit up any great sales this weekend?

12 comments:

  1. Oh boy you made out like a bandit!! So many great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the worst at replacing my brush on my Clarisonic! I think I've done it once in two years, ha! And heading to Sephora to see if I have 500 points.. fingers crossed, I need that Nars package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ON haul! I saw that Nars pack when I was in Sephora Friday, I am so close to 500, I want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't do much shopping except at Home Goods and Victoria's Secret but I was trying to be good. ;) Those J. Crew shorts look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't shop this weekend, I was too busy loafing around. You got great stuff! Good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JCrew factory sale got me too! Got 3 dresses - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of this looks great!! I especially love those pink shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all your goodies. I was good this weekend, but I was definitely stalking all of the sales. I think my husband would kill me if I brought another pair of J. Crew Chinos home, but I love that pink color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you just listed all my favorites! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks you have here! I hit up Express, Bloomingdales, and Inglot this weekend! Picked up some clothing, and purse, and some makeup! Stopped over from Let's Be Friends Blog Hop!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete