Friday is for Sparkling Margs and Gelato

I know it was a short week, but man am I glad it's Friday!

1.) Loving my fun gift from my sweet friend who came up for H's b-day last weekend. She knows me too well!



2.) I had a tooth pulled on Wednesday morning, and am missing real food sooooo much! However, I'm loving the excuse to eat lots of ice cream and drink smoothies.




3.) I've been wanting to create a vanity area for me to get ready, and fell in love with this vanity at Pier 1 and I kind of have my heart set on it. Oh so pretty!






4.) How did I not know that Skinny Girl came out with a Sparkling Margarita?! Totally picking up a bottle of this for the weekend!




5.) Our 4th wedding anniversary is creeping up on us, and we are starting to research resorts we can drive to and spend the night at. I'd love to make it more of a tradition, as we haven't been able to celebrate since our 2nd.

1st anniversary: We closed on our house which was an awesome way to celebrate!
2nd anniversary: We celebrated in Jamaica mon!
3rd anniversary: I was an emotional mess and flew up to CT to say goodbye to my beautiful cousin. Needless to say I wasn't in the celebrating mood :(

So this year, I'm looking forward to relaxing on a beach with a frozen drink in hand......




Linking up today with April for 5 on Friday and Lauren for High Five on Friday. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!


13 comments:

  1. Tooth pulling is no fun...ouch! Hope you have a speedy recovery (that sparkling marg should help!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkeling margs?! Yes please! Hope you're feeling better and yay for your anniversary trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkeling margs?!?! Oh man, need to get this ASAP! Happy anniversary trip planning, so fun! We are leaving Wednesday to stay at Secrets Resorts (LOVE THEM) in Rivera Maya for our first anniversary. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sparkling marg?? yumo!!


    OOOOh a romantic getaway is just what you need!!! ;)
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?!? Skinny Girl has a sparkling margarita?!? I'm definitely hunting that down this weekend! Yum! Love that vanity too... so pretty! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That vanity is gorgeous! That gelato looks so good! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vanity, makes getting ready more fun! Sparkling margs?! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vanity is beautiful! I've always wanted one too but no room in the bedroom. Oooo can't wait to hear about your anniversary plans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving ALL of this!! I definitely need to try that sangria, LOVE anything "brownie," and nail polish is my weakness haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I need that vanity! I looove it! It's definitely on my wish list for our new house! I also need that Skinny Girl sparkling margarita - I missed that, too! Let me know how it is, I probably won't get much drinking time in this weekend, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spraking marg?? Yes please! Can't wait to find out where you go for your anniversary! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sparkling Marg huh? Was it a yay or ney? Hope you have a wonderful anniversary this year :)

    ReplyDelete