Urban Decay Naked Nails Review

I've finally tried out all the colors from the new Naked Nails set by Urban Decay. I ordered the set since I love their eyeshadow palettes and I loved how the nail colors matched some of the colors from the palettes. Matching your eyes to your nails... awesomeness!


Naked

Hustle

Sidecar

Smog

Creep

Toasted


The colors are beautiful, but the bottles are tiny (which I expected since it was a set and by the price). However, some of the colors didn't hold up as well as the others. Some lasted most of the week, while others started chipping the next day. 


Naked


Naked with Sidecar as a topcoat


Creep

I loved how Creep looked, but was very disappointed at how quickly it started chipping. It chipped less than 24 hours later so I touched it up and had to continue doing so each day until I finally removed the polish.


Toasted with Sidecar as a top coat

This combo was by far my favorite!



Hustle

Beautiful color and it lasted several days :)


Smog

This shade was really pretty at first, but after a few days I thought it looked too "brown". I know it's a shade of brown, but I didn't want to have it be too "brown" and yucky looking. 

I don't know if I'll ever wear Smog again, but I loved the other colors even Creep which chipped a lot since it was so pretty and bold. I especially loved layering Sidecar on top of Toasted and Naked which I plan on doing a lot more :)

Have you tried the Naked Nails set? If so, which shades are your favorite(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment