What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! We're halfway to the weekend! Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



~ I'm loving our Halloween costumes for the festivities this weekend. Can't wait to unveil them  :)



~ I'm loving that our new tufted headboard should be delivered any day now. Finally getting the ball rolling on our master suite!! 

~ I'm loving that it's almost time to dive head first into Christmas decorating, shopping, and baking!

~ I'm loving my recent finds on Pinterest:



Everyone knows that I LOVE Lauren Conrad! Still super jealous that Jenn got to meet her last weekend!


















LOVE Penny and Sheldon together!


For realzzzzzz



~ I'm always loving my sweet H



What are you loving today?

3 comments:

  1. cant wait to see what your costumes are! I am being lame, I don't think I am doing anything or dressing up :( Ugh my hangovers have been getting so bad - I literally cannot mix anything I have to stick to one thing all night or I will feel like death ran over me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glitter nails are so festive! I love that gray bedroom, it looks so classy and comfy. And I hate anyone who had the honor of meeting LC. Okay, I don't really hate anyone, but I am super jealous!

    xo
    oolalalauren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the tufted headboard and costumes!!

    ReplyDelete