What I'm Loving Wednesday

We're halfway there! Happy Hump Day! Linkin' up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



~ I'm loving that I don't have a full week of work for 3 weeks. 

~ I'm loving that SIL is getting married this weekend! 

~ I'm loving that not only is Schmidt back (New Girl) but so is Zoe Hart!

So cheesy but I love it!


~ I'm loving my new Michael Kors bag *so pretty*



~ I'm loving all the guest posts I have lined up for this weekend :)

~ I'm loving my recent finds on Pinterest:




















~ I'm always loving my amazing H




What are you loving today?

4 comments:

  1. that is such a cute picture of you and your hubby! LOVE your new MK bag - it is gorgeous!! :) Can't wait to see pics from the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING pretty much everything on your list :) Those outfit pins?! I'd gladly take ANY of them! A little jealous you get to go have some real falltime in Northeast! Make sure you take pictures of those beautiful leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your pins! I am SOOO glad Hart of Dixie is back!!! Have a blast at your SIL's wedding, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete