Sunday Social

It has been absolutely gorgeous out this weekend! Hope everyone is out there enjoying their weekends :)

Linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social, hop on over and join the fun.



1. What do you value most in life?

~ Love. What else do you need? As long as I have my H, family, and friends then nothing else matters. Oooh and of course Roxy too :)

2. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?

~ The internet, what did we do before the internet? When we had a random question there was no google there was no photo sharing or blogs!! 

~ My other 2nd favorite invention is the rabbit wine opener.. no more corks breaking off into the bottle.



3. What do you think is a secret to a good life?

~ The secret to a good life is having something to live for... family, friends, your significant other, God, etc.. and not putting worldly things first like money, career, possessions, etc... they don't love you back but the former does and in the end that's all that really matters.

4. What would you like to be most remembered for when you're gone?

~ My passion for life and dedication and loyalty to those that I love.

5. What accomplishment in life are you most proud of?

~ So far the 3 greatest days of my life were graduating from college, marrying my H, and closing on our house. I look back on my life and know that I'm exactly where I want to be :)

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?

~ Jennifer Aniston mixed with Kaley Cuoco.. if that makes sense. Looove JA but she's older and Kaley is younger but possesses my sense of humor/sarcasm. 

Happy Sunday! 



2 comments:

  1. I love Kaley Cuoco, she's super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriage is always a big accomplishment so is buying a house! that will have to be mine and my hubbys next step! Also agree thank the lord for the internet!

    I just found ur blog today, so cute!

    Followed you

    XoXo

    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete