Waffles and Knits

Ok now I'm craving some waffles! Breakfast for dinner anyone? It's about that time of year where the sunshine state sees some cooler temps, and we break out the fall duds on occasion. I say on occasion, because we still have warmer days mixed in. One day I could be wearing a tank and shorts, and then the next I could be in a cozy waffle knit cardi like this one and my favorite jeans. 


Sweater {only $25} | Jeans | Graphic Tee 



Who are we kidding though? Tis the year 2020. I don't know about you, but most days I'm in pajamas with my hair up in a ponytail or a bun. And makeup - ha! My poor family must be so used to my au naturale look. So, you'll most likely find me rockin' this look paired with my fav joggers. I say fav because they performed beautifully on my 28 hour trip to Singapore last year for work. Super cozy and Prime eligible! 

Joggers {only $20}










Shop this Post



15 comments:

  1. Perfect cardi you cutie! I love the Camo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeves of the cardigan - it's nice and cozy! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sleeves like that when just hanging around the house. They are more cozy somehow. Cute color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added those joggers to my wish list! I love all of the Amazon Essentials brand stuff! They have some great quality items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect cardigan to be cozy. I have one that I wear early morning when it is cool. I should wear my others more often.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardigan is so cute! I also have been on a waffle kick for breakfast haha. Multigrain though!! Gotta keep it healthy! ;-) Have a great day girlie! XO, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's same here, you never know how weather will turn during the day. But this looks like a wonderful piece to put over when it gets chilly, love the colour as well <3

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and cozy! I love that this is a waffle knit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, just love your waffle knit cardi and it is so cute with the blush joggers! Oh, I know. I always have my hair up wet after a quick shower and no makeup these days. I really need to doll myself up more, but we just haven't been doing much with all that is going on!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah yes here too in the north, the past week was so warm it felt more like mid June! This is a great loungewear look. And oh yes I was all about the bun this summer lol. But indeed 2020 was awful. I can honestly say it was the worst of my adult life.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color and sleeves of your cardigan! Those joggers look so comfy too!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joggers and sweaters are what I have been wearing a lot of recently. I love that green color so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like such a cute and cosy cardigan! :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :) It's a hot one here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete