Bubbles and Small Biz

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Are we really almost ready to relax over some turkey? I have a short family trip down to the Keys to recap, but first I wanted to share scenes from last weekend. 


It was time to celebrate the birthday girl who is "framily" over outdoor bubbles and strolling local shops and restaurants. It's SO important to support local businesses now more than ever! One of our good friends is a shop owner in the area we explored, and knows the lay of the land and has personal relationships with the real people we were supporting. It was SO nice to get dressed up for what felt like the first time in forever (imagine Princess Anna singing), put on makeup and have my daughter say on my way out the door "Mommy you have pretty eyes again". Out of the mouths of babes I tell ya....


Cutout Shoulder Dress {similar} | Wedges | Necklace | Pearl Barrette | Ring in Rose Gold





The cutest flower cart outside of the French Bakery where we stopped for bubbles, and sat outside on their patio for some good ol' fashioned people watching. The owner said her husband made it for her, and it was the perfect touch for a small biz. If you're in the Central Florida area, check her out on Instagram here.












Shop this Post


7 comments:

  1. You look so chic and Gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love small businesses like these, what a cute little spot! You ladies look lovely. Happy Thanksgiving friend!
    xo
    Amanda @ Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to laugh at the pretty eyes comment because I hear the same things anytime I put makeup on for a zoom meeting. Kids will keep you grounded lol. I definitely have the local shops in mind this year while selecting Christmas presents. Hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun outing!! Love your dress too! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Kate! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun outing! That shop looks adorable! Loving your chic look! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look stunning! I love when my girls are sweet and say things like that too!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress on you! I hope y'all had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete