Bring on the Poof

 Happy Friday-Eve! You can also find me over at Rachel's blog talking about how I create my look for big nights out. Hop on over and check it out :)

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for spring and breaking out my flowy skirts and dresses again. I'm used to only stowing them away for about 2 months around these parts, but this has been a much colder winter than usual. I know it's no "polar vortex", but it's definitely too cold for my skirts and dresses, and I'm getting sick of jeans jeans jeans....



I've always loved wearing skirts or dresses over pants, but this season I'm obsessed with the fuller skirts... stripes, tulle, polka dots... I love it all.

What are you most looking forward to for spring?

14 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to pastels! I know you can wear whatever color you want anytime, but I get into wearing the colors of the season, so I get excited when it's time to change. Silly but I can't help it. :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fabulous!! I want them all!!! xo

    rachmariepr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looking forward to wearing dresses and shorts again! But first, must get a tan on white legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! But I feel like my hips are already really wide, it'd make me look fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a tulle skirt this season so badly! Here is hoping I can pull it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the full cute party skirts as well! Also, how great are stripes paired with dots?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been obsessed with skirts lately! My Pinterest boards prove that :) Loving that blue one with the black polka dots - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I love skirts and those tulle skirts I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tulle skirt! The black one on the far right, I waaaaant it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I actually got into skirts during my late teens and love them, especially the full, flared ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want ALLLLLL of these haha! I love skirts and I've been such a baby about wearing them so winter even though that is one of my favorite trends. Bring on spring!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love the puff skirts! I can't wait for warmer weather so I can rock more skirts. Thanks for sharing over at That's Fresh Friday this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just ordered a calf length mint tulle skirt yesterday! I'm totally on board for this trend! Visiting from The Dwelling Tree: Lets Be Friends Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh I would loveeee to wear that black tulle skirt!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete