Weekend Shenanigans

Oh weekend why must you be so short? Another fabulous weekend bites the dust....

This past weekend was the perfect combination of fun and relaxation which is what I love.


Friday, I wore my new Mariano Rivera tee I got for my birthday to go out for dinner and drinks.

~ Representing my fav baseball player of all time

~ Painted my nails with Essie's Fiji

~ Tall beers at dinner

~ Girls pic

~ Bucket o' beers out on the patio at an Irish pub

~ Group shot on the patio

Saturday, I got up and made breakfast which we enjoyed on the patio (my fav weekend morning tradition). H mowed the lawn and I worked on cleaning the house and then our friends we were with on Friday let us know that one of them left their phone in my car so they needed to come by later and pick it up. So, we told them to bring their bathing suits to enjoy the pool. H grilled some steaks and hot dogs and we swam for a bit before they went home.

Saturday night, H and I enjoyed a relaxing night in which included Netflix, my fav blanket on the couch, and my duggy. Perfect night!

Sunday, H went golfing with his dad and I worked out and lounged by the pool before making stuffed peppers for dinner. So yummy! I love ending my weekends on a relaxed note it helps me prepare for the week ahead. Oy... Mun-day.


Linkin' up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans, hop on over and share your weekend with us :)

5 comments:

  1. You have the BEST weekends, I swear! Even when they are low key...they still sound like SO much fun :) It must be that lovely Florida-ness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the absolute perfect weekend!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ending the weekend relaxing = perfection!

    ReplyDelete