Benefit Loves

As I mentioned in my review for Stay Flawless there isn't a Benefit product that I've tried that I haven't totally loved. I love a lot of makeup lines, but have had some hits and misses and the only line that I've had only hits with is Benefit. No doozies here!


Benefit products I've tried and loved:

1. Stay Flawless loving this new primer. My make up is staying put much longer than ever before.

2. Erase Paste the only product that has ever worked for my hereditary under eye circles.

3. They're Real! is mascara like whoa! 

4. POREfessional minimizes my monstrous pores

5. Watt's Up! Beautiful highlighter that glides right on

6. Eye Bright great for the inner corners of my eyes that helps me actually look awake on Monday mornings

What Benefit products have you tried and loved?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE all of those! Kate, you HAVE to get the rockateur blush - its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down that mascara is one of the best!! And the Watt's Up is amazing too!! The best highlighter!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their Hello Flawless foundation; both powder and liquid form. I'm going to need to try some of these other items out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Erase Paste!!! Best stuff ever.

    ReplyDelete