Sephora Goodies!

Man alive have I been beyond stressed at work... I can't even begin to describe how terrible it's been, but there's always a ray of sunshine when the UPS guy walks in with a Sephora box for yours truly.

I received a few gift cards to Sephora from my lovely mother-in-law and sis-in-law, and I ordered some things that I needed to replace because they were out and a few things that I've had my eye on for some time. Plus they were offering not 3 but 5 free samples at check out!


And I finally got my free b-day gift from Sephora since they were out of it at the store a few weeks ago when I made my last purchase. It smells delicious!


I've been wanting to try Philosophy's purity for a while since it gets rave reviews as a gentle cleanser and makeup remover. You can find it here. I purchased the small travel size to test it out for myself.

I also picked up some more highlighting powder which I ran out of and Sephora by OPI "Break a Leg-Warmer!" I thought it would be a nice color for the fall and cooler weather. Although our cooler weather is what we used to get back in CT for summer. So, I wouldn't technically call it "fall". 

I love the highlighting powder because I feel it really does give you that extra glow and gives you more of a finished look in pictures. Plus, it smells great, kind of like a scented baby powder. Check it out here at Sephora.com

I was also in need of some eyeliner. I usually wear MAC's Stubborn Brown, but just like most of the rest of my makeup products, I decided to switch over to Sephora's line (which is cheaper across the board and earns me Beauty Insider points where as at MAC I earn nothing!). I'll give a review once I've used it a few times. Plus, I had an offer code for a free mascara that I'll also post a review for later.

LOVE their samples! 



And last, but certainly not least! I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of my new makeup brush. I purchased Sephora Collection Brush #50 which is an all over face brush. I plan on using it for bronzer and sometimes my powder foundation. I can't express how much I love their makeup brushes, they're just so soft and provide great coverage. 


2 comments:

  1. I have been using Purity for about a month and I am SOLD! I've never seen such quick results with a face cleanser before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! I hope I see results, my skin has been breaking out horribly ever since before my wedding over a year ago. I first blamed it on stress for the wedding, then stress of moving down to FL, and now I'm blaming it on the climate change down here and the humidity. It's time to see a dermatologist but *crossing fingers* that the Purity helps :0)

    ReplyDelete