Carnival Dream Day 6

Day 6 on the wonderful Carnival Dream was our last port of call which was in Costa Maya, Mexico. Aside from ziplining in Honduras, this was by far my favorite stop. Costa Maya is south of Cozumel closer to Belize and was built up for cruise passengers only. After you get off the pier, there is a shopping village and a large pool with a swim up bar for Senor Frogs. Perfect for a relaxing last day in port. The best part is access to the pool is completely free to cruise passengers!

The pier to enter Costa Maya


Our friends got there before we did (we were lazy bums and slept in later) so they were happy to see us arrive :-P

Standing in front of the dolphin pools. I felt bad for the dolphins in there, it's really small and didn't look very clean.

All of us in the pool in Costa Maya



My one complaint was that the swim-up bar for Senor Frogs was a disaster... they took FOREVER to serve the drinks you ordered. I'm not exaggerating when I say at least 45 minutes.. so we made friends with a bunch of people also waiting forever, it helped the time go by a lot faster. 

We had to be back on the ship for a 3:00 sailing time, so H and I went back to our room and cleaned up for the past guest reception. Anyone who's sailed on Carnival before is invited to this reception with apps and free drinks. It was great, I got my picture taken with Funship Freddie and our cruise director, Butch. 

I can't decide if Funship Freddie is cute or a total creeper lol

The best cruise director EVER Butch! This pic doesn't do him justice, he was adorable and so much fun!

Afterwards, H and I changed back into new suits and hit up the hot tubs on deck 5 and just relaxed until it was time to get washed up and ready for our last formal night on board.






One of our fabulous waiters breaking it down



No comments:

Post a Comment