Kick up those heels!

The lovely Miss Jessica gave me a gift card to Victorias Secret for my birthday, as that is one of our favorite places to shop. I love shopping online at VS because it's so much more than bras, panties, and lingerie. It's bathing suits, resort wear, shoes, beauty products, cocktail dresses, and even lounge wear. But I was on a mission, and that mission was for a great new pair of nude pumps.

As much as my heart desires these gorgeous creations:





They're just not in the what is it called? Oh yeah.. the budget :0(

So, as I was called back to reality, I remembered I was shopping for nude pumps that wouldn't cost as much several car payments. I purchased these Colin Stuart heels. 





They're so pretty! And just in time for the weekend! Although, we don't have anything "hot heel" worthy going on this weekend, as we're tailgating this afternoon at a college football game with H's friends from work. So,  I'll be wearing more sensible foot attire.

Some day Loubies... some day 0:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment