Bethenny's at it Again!

My girl Bethenny is at it again! After taking over North America with her genius invention of the Skinny Girl Margarita she came out with the next best thing which was the Skinny Girl Sangria. Now she's releasing.. wait for it.....

Skinny Girl White Cranberry Cosmo



<3 her!


I wonder what she'll come out with next.. before we know we'll never have to drink a calorie filled cocktail again. I love that the skinny cocktail trend is spreading to most restaurant menus and is becoming pretty mainstream. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I just heard about it yesterday since I am a fan of the Skinny Girl products on Facebook and she made an update about it. It definitely helps take away a lot of the guilt I feel when drinking a regular cocktail. It still astounds me how many calories are in a regular margarita or martini.

    ReplyDelete