Bring Back to MAC

As you all know, I love to recycle so it makes me extra happy that when I'm done with my MAC makeup containers I can not only bring them back for them to recycle, but I get free stuff too!

As I've mentioned before, when you bring back 6 empty MAC makeup containers (can be any of their containers.. foundation, blush, eyeshadow, bronzer, powder, etc..) you get either a free lipstick or a free eyeshadow. (Free eyeshadow is only available in the MAC stores. If you go to a MAC kiosk in Macys or any other department store it's just a free lipstick). So I always go to an actual store since I'm not a big lipstick wearer and I've gotten about 3 or 4 free lipsticks from them through this recycling program, and never really use them.

So I went the the mall and traded in 6 empty containers and chose my free eyeshadow. This time I chose the color "shroom" and so far I love it! It's very pretty, but also subtle enough to wear at work too.



No comments:

Post a Comment