What I Wore in Maui

Last week, I recapped our incredible trip to Maui, but today I wanted to highlight what I wore in Maui. I will add a disclaimer that I've never been the best at photos, have zero editing skills, and the lighting wasn't working in my favor for the most part. It was either too bright or too dark, and I decided "oh well". I'm beyond done trying to create an unrealistic portrayal of my outfits or travels. It is what it is, and I enjoy telling my story with subpar photography - ha! 




What I love about tropical vacations is the ease of packing - lots of bathing suits and cover ups during the day, and dresses and sandals at night for dinner. This beach kimono was nice and airy, and the print is even named "Maui". Perfect for walking on the beach or sipping Mai Tai's in your cabana. 


Cutout Midi Dress {available in 5 colors} | Wedges | Drusy Cuff Bracelet


Lots of fun matching on this trip - we are officially hooked on Kenny Flowers! It all started on the Virgin Voyages cruise we went on in November to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday, and we carried on the tradition in Hawaii and Lil' Miss joined the fun too. She was so excited to wear her lemons with us, and then she and I matched on our last full day as well. Too cute! 












I shopped my closet for this dress to wear to our Farewell Dinner on the last night, and paired it with my new favorite sandals that I wore 4 out of the 5 nights to dinner. Sandals are > heels with all the walking at a big resort. 




We also brought hiking clothes to explore the state parks around the island. Everything I'm wearing is old, but the belt bag is recent and I can't get enough of it! It's perfect for sports games, school events for Lil' Miss, hiking, running errands, etc.. 




Shop this Post


6 comments:

  1. So many cute looks!! I love that cutout dress! That color is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good. Fun time at the beach. You look cute.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo so many fun looks here! The red dress is stunning as is the blue lace. Love the pink ruffle bathing suit and I just LOVE all the matching sets with the family. Too cute!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute outfits! Looks like the perfect vacation, wish I could could teleport myself there right now :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cutout midi dress is gorgeous on you. I love the color too! My husband and I did a solo trip to Maui the year before Covid and it was so nice!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect vacation outfits! Love the farewell dinner dress!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete