1. Other than one day of much needed rain this week, the weather has been absolute perfection. Yesterday was the icing on the cake with not a cloud in the sky, temps in the upper 70's, and low humidity. Trying to enjoy it before it becomes super hot, but at least then we can just cool off in the pool or at the beach. LOVE summer!
2. Last week I talked about my love for the new Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection, and I couldn't wait to see the products in person. The UD palette is even more gorgeous in person, and I'm obsessed with the pop up butterfly! The nail polishes are just as pretty too, I want to collect them all!
3. Speaking of the beautiful Through the Looking Glass collections, I picked up two of the beautiful polishes on lunch the other day. It was a hard decision to narrow it down to just two for now, but I picked up I'm Gown for Anything (which I'm rocking this weekend) and Mad for Madness Sake. Looking forward to rocking Mad for Madness Sake next week on a trip.
4. I guest posted for Pinky while she's sailing the Eastern Mediterranean about my first Mediterranean cruise a few years ago on the Norwegian Epic. Hop on over and check it out and say hi here.
4. Remember on Monday when I raved about Nordstrom's out of this world amazing customer service? Well, my new watch arrived on Tuesday, and she's perfect! I'm still sad about my cobalt blue watch, but can't stop staring at this new beauty!
5. Loving my recent finds on Pinterest:
Linking up today with Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop, April for 5 on Friday, Tif for High Five for Friday, Lauren for Fab Favorites, and Amanda for Friday Favorites. Hop on over and join us! Happy Friday!