Christmas Countdown Weekend

I keep wondering how time has been flying by so fast, and then I think back to how crazy busy life has been and I can see why it's going by in a blur. I couldn't be more excited for Christmas to be here in just 3 short days and along with that a break from work until after New Years. It's just been one party after another, and I'm looking forward to relaxing, baking, and enjoying all things holidays.



Friday, I went to my first Bar Method class since I took advantage of a new client special. I've been taking Barre3 since the summer, and wanted to try out one of the other franchises and I can say it's definitely different but just as great of a workout.


That evening, I headed over to my neighbor's for her annual wrapping party. It was the perfect girls night filled with good food, wine, laughs, and finishing up the last of our Christmas wrapping.


Saturday was a housewarming party for some friends, and I went armed with their favorite gin that came in a pretty gift set with a classic cocktail glass. I had hoped to go early and leave early so I could get home to bake cookies and watch Christmas movies, but of course that didn't happen... shenanigans ensued. Why does the fireball always have to come out? *sigh*

OOTN for the Housewarming Party
Top - F21 | Pants - Marshalls | Jewelry - Rocksbox


Joining Leeann and Kimberlee for Monday Morning Gossip 
and
Biana for Weekending
and
Lisa and Bella for Weekend Recap

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! When the Fireball comes out it's all over! I think I need to take a little break from Fireball LOL! Love your outfit for the party! Happy Monday girl!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast Deember has flown by either. WOW!

    Hooray for a wrapping party, that just sounds amazing!

    Speaking of amazing, you look fabulous. Seksi can I, hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun filled weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the idea of a gift wrapping party and totally stealing it for next year! Fireball always has a way of switching up the best-laid plans, haha!

    xoxo B | The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun, party filled weekend for you! By the way, have you tried Fireball with Angry Orchard? SO GOOD! Happy Christmas week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another fun weekend!! Love Fireball, that came out Friday and definitely made Saturday much harder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like an awesome weekend! i cant wait for work to be over too and to have a lil break. yay for the holidays! xo

    cheshirekatblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked HOTTTTT for that housewarming party girl - I love the white skinnies!!! So glad you're enjoying Bar Method - it takes a little getting used to but you'll really love it!! Happy Monday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at why does the Fireball always have to come out! You were looking like a total hottie that night!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your top for the party! Fireball and I are NOT friends haha. I am glad you had a good weekend!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're killin it in that outfit girl! i love christmas parties! the countdown is ON

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fireball is like a mind eraser/infantilizer for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at you looking sassy! Fireball always makes for an interesting night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! I can't wait to try the bar method that's opening in charlotte! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha of course the fireball always wins! I can't believe Christmas is almost here either!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your bar method bag distracted me on something completely unrelated ha. It made me think about Dry Bar Blowouts rather than working out. Your F21 top is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Bombay gift set and glad they now have a matching set of glasses! The fireball helped my headache, at least temporarily. I'm beginning to almost hate the taste but it's so hard to avoid it completely. Do you have a preference for the Barre3 and Barre Method classes? My slacking off binge is going to come to an end in the new year and I need to decide to keep up with LA Fitness or invest in something different.

    ReplyDelete
  18. dang girl barre is looking good on you!!!! What did you think of bar method?!?!? Oh fireball is deadly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your outfit for the party...those Barre workouts are paying off. I don't think we have any of that in my area, but I would be interested to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that fireball will get ya every time...not that i would know anything about that! ;)

    ReplyDelete